1. What will be the blade design?
Ans - We have 5-blades as well
2. For how long the fan should be run?
Ans - Fan can run 24/7
3. Do Epoch fans have Variable Frequency Drive for temperature as well as for speed adjustment?
Ans - Yes, it does
4. Does Epoch fan has capacity to work in voltage fluctuation?
Ans- Yes, it does
5. What type of precautions we should take for long life of Epoch fans?
Ans- It is maintenance free
6. What type of function we have in Epoch Fan to avoid accident?
Ans- It has several sensors and built-in control algorithm to be able to do that
7. How much height is required from roof (or from structure) to install our Epoch HVLS Fan?
Ans- Usually, with the increase of blade length, height of installation of fan should also increase (because less height will give uncomfortably large thrust of air). Hence, for 16’ blades appropriate comfortable air thrust height of fan should be 40-47.5 feet from ground.
So, we need to ask customer, the height of the roof from ground. Subtract 40 feet from that height. And that will be the height of fan from roof.
Height of FAN from roof = Height of roof from ground – 40 (consider the height in feet)
8. How much height is safe from ground level to Epoch fan blade?
Ans- 30-47.5 feet is safe height for 16’ blades.
9. How Epoch HVLS fan can saves Power if comparing with normal fan? Justify in figures?
Ans- Have to show the power calculator, shared in excel sheet. This will give the a better idea about long term power saving plan.
10. How normal fan selling cost can come close towards our Epoch HVLS fan price. Justify in figure?
Ans. - There is a considerable cost difference between Epoch FANs & normal ceiling FAN. This initial cost is obviously higher for Epoch. But it saves power as compared with normal FANs on longer run. Hence, we need to give them payback period (Payback period is the time after which Epoch starts giving you the profit over the investment cost). So the selling cost of Epoch FANs can come close towards the normal ceiling FANs after that payback period. SEE SHARED EXCEL SHEET FOR POWER CALCULATION
11. For Below mentioned Epoch HVLS Features, Kindly Explain its meaning, how it works , its uses in simple languageA. Ans- FOC (Field Oriented Control)+ SVPWM (Space Vector Pulse Width Modulation):
a. FOC + SVPWM,
b. ANT + BLE technology
c. Modbus compatible
d. Data Log
e. System Hold with 4 Guy Wires
A. FOC & SVPWM is state of the art sophisticated Epoch motor driving technique. In the customer point of view, this is the only thing which gives high power saving and cost saving on longer run.
B. ANT + BLE Technology: To communicate with Epoch system, we have two provision with which user can communicate or control the system. One is Wireless communication and other is wired communication. In wireless communication we use two protocol – ANT+ and BLE(Bluetooth Low Energy). We provide Android based App (Epoch App- For Android mobile user) which uses ANT+ wireless communication technology to control the system with mobile and IPhone based application (Epoch App- For I-Phone user) which uses BLE wireless communication technology.
C. MODBUS compatible: For customer who want wired communication to control the system (Not with mobile), we have provision of that as well. Modbus is internationally accepted wired communication protocol. In this we will provide a HMI device which will be connected with the Epoch system with wires. User need to control the system with this device only.
D. Data log: We have the facility of Data log for customer who want wireless communication. User can adjust the setting of frequency with which he wants to store the parameters of system. For e.g.- User can adjust time duration with which he wants to log speed, bus voltages, faults (if occurred), temperatures etc. All these data will be represented in graphs as well. Additionally, user can take out these data in excel format for his record/analysis.
E. System hold with 4 guy wires:
Motor installation is hold by I-section and nut & bolts. For further safety purpose, 4 guy wires will hold the motor, in case the structure holding by nut & bolt fails.
12. How many App we are using in our Epoch Fan, Kindly name & describe is function & use?
ANs- We use only one App , Epoch 1.4 beta (latest release).In this release we have
Graph Plot: current session data
Log scale setting : Data Log Enable /Disable
Log Scale setting from 1 second to 5 minutes(data will be saved after every set scale)
The basic functionality includes,
1. Control Motor over a single Interface
- Motor On and OFF over single button click.
- Set Speed based on Motor Type
- Set Forward or Reverse Direction
- Easy Fault clearance option on single click
- Motor Type Settings
- Motor ID setting
2. Display Data on Interface
- Fault Detection when Motor is ON
- Speed Display
- Temperature Details screen displays different types of voltages and temperatures.
- Display indication of Thermal logic running on motor
3. Data Log Operation and Graph Plot
- Save Epoch parameters into the database.
- Graph plot for Motor Temperature, Inductor Temperature and Motor Speed versus Connection Time.
- Allow us to set Log Scale in range 1 to 300 seconds
- Provides save database option to excel sheet(.csv format)
Reference from user manual complete features section
13. Does our Epoch fan has sensor to detect foreign particle like bird etc. to automatic stoppage the fan if it comes near to it?
14. Epoch HVLS fan & AC are working in different manner, but what type of cooling reading can be given by our fan. How we can explain our Epoch fan is better than AC in figure
Ans- AC consumes power of 2200 W whereas Epoch consumes 1200 W. So comparatively Epoch is far better, cost saving wise. Also, AC cools lesser area (coverage is less). Whereas coverage of Epoch is very high. AC are prone to short circuit, whereas ceiling fans are fully protected to all kinds of faults.
15. Does we have any liquid solution to clean our fans?
Ans- It is better to clean the motor with dry cloth. Blades can be cleaned with wet cloth, if required. And PCB should be kept somewhere in dry place. If dust falls on it, then it must be cleaned carefully with brush. Water or any other liquid should not be used to clean the PCB.