EPOCH HVLS Fan Inverter for 3-Phase Motors
Epoch HVLS Fan inverter incorporates state of the art technology with extremely wide design and safety margin.
- Volts: 90VAC to 277VAC Operation, 1-Phase, 50 or 60Hz Operation;
- Power Factor: Unity Power Factor Correction;
- Efficiency: 95%+ Efficiency of the Inverter;
- Safety: Peak Phase Current = 5A RMS: Design margin up to 15A RMS;
- Processors: Dual Processor Controls. This allows for dedicated processor for drive functions and another dedicated processor for peripheral functions;
- Sensorless: Sensorless Operation (No hall sensors or encoders required). This makes the system extremely robust eliminating components which can fail or become unreliable;
- Inverter: Options of Integrated or Non-Integrated Controller within the Motor. This allows for flexible installation in optimising how the wires can be routed. Customers require a number of networked fans may opt for Inverters to be mounted on the wall to manage Modbus as well as Fire system safety wires;
- Power: Max Power Handling of 2500W. The Inverter has a wide design margin to allow for highly reliable operation which can last a lifetime;
- Apps: Smart Phone Connectivity (Blue Tooth (BLE) and ANT+) with iPhone and Android phones. We have developed Android as well as iPhone apps which allow for extensive control as well as data logging operations.;
- Software Architecture: Scalable Software Architecture. Because of the dual state of the art processors, and with dedicated functionality, we can accommodate just about every customers’ requirement.
- Communication Architecture: Scalable Communication Architecture. The inverter has hardware provision for ANT+, BLE, RS485, Modbus, CAN and Wifi protocols. Other protocols can be added as per customers’ requirement;
- ESD and Voltage Spikes: Well protected against ESD and high voltage spikes. All inputs and outputs are well protected to take on any noisy and harsh operational environment.;
- UL/CSA/IEC: Built to UL, CSA and IEC Specifications. Inverter is built with UL specified safety components and have significant built-in protections against voltage, current, temperature, vibration, instability etc.;
For more info, please send an email to info @ falcoemotors.com